Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

MAD Monday - Someone else is using my other email account

It has been a very busy week and weekend and something happened to one of my email account.  Now I cannot seem to log in because it keeps telling me that some else is using my account.  It all started when my MIL ask me if I am doing the diet plan link that I sent her.  That's when I knew something went wrong.  Shortly after, I got a text message from my friend saying that he cannot open a link that I sent, I immediately told him not to open it.  When I got home, I told Jeff and he just deleted something that I sent which I did not.  It was time to find out what was happening with that email account.  Oh bother, I cannot log in as it was asking me for my telephone number and security code, etc.  I tried several times and now it's all screwed up and I cannot get back in.  This is when I made the decision that it was time to cancel that account but I'm not really sure how.  I wish I had printed a list of the important contacts that was still using that email.  Anyway, I hope with the help of Jeff we can figure out how I am able to sign back in, get the information I need and then cancel it once and for all.  If you have had this experience and can provide some helpful hints, please send me a message or a comment.  Yes, I am a little mad but in a way I guess it was a sign to get rid of that account because it was just getting too much junk mail.  BAD email.  I should have listened to some of my family and friends a long time ago. 

WARNING - if you are using that old email account of mine, please do not open anything you receive from me in the last few days because it's not me.  If you are reading this, you know my other email or you can send me a comment and I will provide a new email account.

No comments:

Post a Comment