Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Meaningful Monday - Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all my family, friends and blog followers celebrating this wonderful day.  I say meaningful Monday because being Canadian means a lot to me and my family.  When my parents decided to leave our country of birth, they opted for Canada and not the USA.  They were concerned about their childrens future and we are very appreciative of what they have done for us.  There are so many great things to be thankful for as a Canadian.  Although I now reside in good old US of A, I am proud to say I am a Canadian.  
  • Canadians are polite, friendly and enjoys good times with friends
  • Who wouldn't like poutine and beaver tails
  • Canada is multi-cultural all across the country
  • Greatest hockey fans are in Canada
  • Being a diabetic, I am thankful for Insulin (Banting and Best)
  • Spicy Caesar which is better than Bloody Mary
  • Snow Blower (for those winter storms)
  • Butter Tarts and Nanaimo Bar 
  • The Toque (keeps our head warm)
  • Maple Syrup - cannot compare with any syrup for pancakes & waffles
  • Tim Horton's  -open 24 hours for when you crave for that tiny Timbits
Happy 146th birthday Canada!  Thank you for accepting me as one of your citizen.


No comments:

Post a Comment