Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Truthful Thursday - I miss my daughter

Lately I have been checking flights to Toronto because I am missing my daughter.  Although she visited me last year twice (April and August), it seems like this year she might not be able to take the time off to visit due to work schedule.  Since I have recently renewed my passport, I have been contemplating on making the trip.  The one true benefit of being retired is that technically I could go anytime but I still need to inform my volunteer work as a courtesy.  My friends will be happy if I tell them that I am visiting but honestly I think my daughter will be happiest of all.  Being this far away is not as bad because we can text, call and even Skype but it's not the same as being in the same city and country.  For those of you who are in the same position as me, I am sure you understand what I mean specially when you don't have a big family.  Maybe by the end of today, I can make a decision or as Nike's logo says - JUST DO IT!
It would be fun to hang out with my daughter and do silly things like this photo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment