Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sweet Sunday - Plum Picking

What does it take to make me go up a ladder?  The experience of picking very sweet plums.  On July 4th we were at our friends home for BBQ and movie.  Just before dinner Gil asked me if I wanted to helped him picked some plums.  I thought I was only going to have to stay on the ground and pick it up from there.  As soon as we got out to their backyard, I realized that the plums were above my height.  I was very excited about all the plums I could pick and the fact that Jeff was going to catch me if I fall (at least that's what he told me).  It was truly a great experience as I keep going higher on the ladder to reach for those sweet and plump plums.  All of a sudden while I was up there, a little breeze made the leaves move and I got a little scared which at that point I decided to get down and let Gil do the rest of the picking.  Check this out, for some of you who knows about my fear of height, you will be happy to know that I go up there and I survived.




No comments:

Post a Comment