Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Just for me

There are days when I feel so happy because I have received some new things or have purchased new items and they are all for me.  This past weekend I wanted to check out Golf Smith because I still have a gift certificate that was given to me by Janis for my birthday.  At first all I wanted was to get a green golf love but they did not have it.  Then I checked out the sale table and sure enough I found a pair of golf shoes that was my size and a great deal.

So cute and so comfy and doesn't even look like a golf shoe.
The next item that I got this past weekend came in the mail.  I have been searching for a new scent for my perfume.  My old one almost gone so when Jeff was going to order something from Amazon, I started shopping and dropping all the items on the WISH LIST.  This particular scent is something that I've tried before because my BFF use to have one just like this.  So this is my new perfume and it's in honor of my BFF Lorna.  Just wait until Darren (Lorna's youngest son) hears about this.  When he was about 7 years old, he would say to me when I use to stay with them in Ottawa, "you smell like my MOM". It's because Lorna and I have the same exact perfume.

DUENDE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment