Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

When Wednesday - Just because

Nothing special today, just sharing a few photos and some new items I found while shopping with my MIL yesterday.

When my daughter ask me to check out something, I would usually go the same day or the next day.  She would then say, it's not urgent, just whenever you are out and about.  I guess sometimes she forgets that I am retired and I have much more free time than her.  I also love checking out new things for her because I ended up liking whatever she is testing.  So today is about food seasoning in a shaker bottle.  Here's what I found for her and I hope she likes them.
I know she likes the first one but I thought I would get her more to try.
If you have been following my blog you would maybe remember a post I did about flip flops.  When I saw these pretty things that you attach to your boring flip flops, I was very happy with what I saw and I am very excited to show you.  The first photo are my economy ones because I got them for a dollar.  Now add those clip-ons and I have some first class flips.

Plain, boring and regular
 
Fancy, bling and little special

 

1 comment:

  1. Cool, Mike's really going to love these! His favorite is the Everyday Seasoning, he uses it on everything.

    ReplyDelete