Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sunshine Saturday - So happy to reconnect

It's such a great feeling when you get a message from a long distance friend who I met about five years ago on one of my flights to visit Jeff.  Her name is Susan and we've kept in touch all those years.  She now resides in Houston and it was so good to hear from her and that she's doing very well.  Maybe one day she will get a chance to meet JeffThere were a couple of instances but it seems like they are just missing each other in Toronto.  When she was temporarily residing in Boca Raton, my other BFF and I got a chance to spend a few days with her and she was such a gracious hostIt was one of those really girls weekend.  She took us to some fancy places and we had a great time shopping, dining, dancing, even watch a movie in this really special theater.  I know that when we get together, it will be like old times.  It is amazing how a friendship starts and continues even when we are miles apart.  I found a couple of photos which was taken during one of her visits in Toronto.

Susan, Bob and me

Percy and Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment