Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memories Monday - Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to my readers who are residing in the USA.  While enjoying a day off and maybe some celebration or even taking advantage of the big sales, it would be respectful to take a few moments to remember the men and women who died serving for their country.

For me it's a day to get busy to prepare for my big day tomorrow.  I am so glad my sister is here to help me with all prepping and cooking for my little birthday party.  I say little because if I compare it to my 40th or 50th, this one is definitely little.  The most important part is that I am celebrating life and very thankful that I am reaching this special age.  I am so thankful that I am retired and enjoying life each and every day.  A few of my friends have remembered because I have received birthday cards during the past couple of weeks.   Now I have to keep this post short as my TO DO list seems to be getting longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment