Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sweet Sunday - Just could not resist

It has been a week since my sister arrived and we have been just going in full speed.  Some of the days I have to sneak a little nap just to get energized.  Yesterday we took her to the Mushroom Mardi Gras in Morgan Hill.  We were a little disappointed because they really did not have anything special with the mushrooms.  The vendors had deep fried mushrooms, stuffed mushroom, quesadilla mushroom and mushroom soup (who would want to eat soup when it was 80 degrees and no breeze.  There was one thing that was different that I thought I would try and of course I would like to share some foods that we've tried during the past week. 
Chocolate covered bacon - too sweet
Pineapple from Trader Joe's - very sweet
Tamarind - just right
Fudge, Rocky Road, Chocolate Chips, Double Chocolate Chips, & Brownie cookies made by MIL

No comments:

Post a Comment