Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tiring Tuesday - Oops I did it again

When I am feeling really good, I sometimes keep going like the Energizer bunny.  Then all of a sudden, I'm tired.  That's when I have to remind myself that I am not that young.  This past weekend we did a lot and it continued until yesterday.  So as Randy Jackson would say,
"yo check this out".  We started our Saturday with a nice breakfast then I did inside house chores and Jeff did outside chores.  After we got ready it was time to enjoy outdoors and check out the A La Carte Arts and Wine Festival in Mountain View.  If you read my post yesterday, I've covered what we did.  Next stop was the Deep Cliff Golf Course where they are having the Hole In One Competition.  We got there a little too early and since they driving range was open to everyone, Jeff and I hit a few balls using a couple of golf clubs from the shop.  It was a bit too long to wait for it to start so we left and drove home.  We took a little break and then had our dinner.  The weather was starting to get a little cool but we already had geared up to play tennis, so we did for about an hour.  There were a few things I needed for my Sunday dinner so we stop by the groceries.  On Sunday I was suppose to do my volunteer but they were not busy at the course, I am guessing Cinco de Mayo.  I am sure you are now guessing what I did instead.  That's right, I golf with Peter who I relieve as a Starter.  After golf I picked up my MIL and she had dinner with us.  Monday morning comes and my tee time was mid morning and off I go again.  I played a total of 27 holes and had a great day and I even saw a bunny, a turtle, two blue jays, two red breasted robin, three ducks and three deer.  When I got home, Jeff still has not had dinner, so without taking a rest, I prepared our dinner.  Now you can understand why I am tired this morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment