Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Special Sunday - Happy Mother's Day to all

Happy mother's day to all mother's and even grandmother's.  As this is my day too, I am not doing anything that involves house chores.  Since we have Jeff's grandkids until about 1000 this morning,  I did not have a choice but to help him as it's too much for one person.  Jeff will be making dinner for me and his mother.  Last Friday, we visited the new PGA store in Palo Alto and there it was, my new set of golf clubs.  I have decided that I will be getting it for me as my mother's day gift to myself because I deserve it.  Check out my new set of friends.


Maybe this will improve my gave as these are better quality clubs that my five year old ones.  It has my favorite color green and the bag is really light.  The clubs are also lighter than my old set.  I am so happy with this mother's day gift and I look forward to playing golf next week.  What did you get you get for mother's day?  Flowers, chocolate, jewellery?

No comments:

Post a Comment