Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friends Friday - Is it meant to be?

Do you believe in numbers?  Does it really mean anything?  Do you think that there are things in life that are meant to be.  Recently I have noticed that three of my girlfriends here in our area have something that is relevant to me.  Every one of them owns a car and their license plate have some numbers that is part of me.  I usually don't pay attention to this until the other day when I was trying to check if the girlfriend I am meeting for lunch has arrived.  That's when I saw it and after lunch I pointed it out to herDo you have anything similar happened in your life?  By the way, their birthdays are also very close to mine.  Somehow I believe that we all got connected through the energy of numbers.  Hmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment