Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mountain Monday - Arts and Wine Festival

It was the Arts and Wine Festival in Mountain View, CA this past weekend.  We were able to get there last Saturday for a couple of hours.  Since my friend for the golf course was working at one of the booth, we also stop by and check out their display - very colorful classic cars.  I also wanted to make sure that I check out to see if they have the Essense of O (soaps that makes you feel good).  I was able to get my favorites because they do feel great on your skin and they have pretty smell.
 
Lemongrass, Gardenia, Milk & honey, Lavander
The photos of the cars are not as great because of their location but you can have an idea of what they are if you know your classic cars.  

1930 Hot Road

This is my golf buddy Bruce's 1965 Corvair
Of course I had to take a photo of the special scrap metal statues that the artists welded together.

 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Though I wish you could've taken a closer look. But despite the small images of scrap metals, I noticed how incredible they are. Those classic cars look marvelous as well. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Have a nice day!

    Brandi Bradley @ Rotax Metals

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like a very nice place to visit. I wonder if it’s still around. Those metal structures look interesting; it kind of reminds me of scarecrows, only metallic. Haha! Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us!


    Rosemary Bailey @ Wabi Iron & Steel Corp.

    ReplyDelete