Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thumper Tuesday - just too cute

It has been a long time since I've seen a cotton tail bunny at the golf course.  I know I have shown photos of turtle, deers, etc.  Last week while golfing with a couple of friends, there it wasOf course it reminds me of something close to my heart.  Of course I had stop and take a photo.  I did not want to scare it so it's not a close up.  It's still cute and it was a good feeling to see it again.

Just remembered that I took this photo of a little boy playing the drums at the Arts and Wine Festival.  He was so good everyone was taking photo and videos as well.  Not sure how old he is, but you can just see the comparison of him and his drums.


Last but not least, I have to share what my MIL gave us for our fifth wedding anniversary.
It's amazing where she finds the cutest little gifts.  

Our new salt and pepper shakers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment