Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Selfish Saturday - It's not always about you

Since the American Idol finals is next week, this is my last chance to comment about the show.  I just heard that Randy is leaving after all those season.  It's too bad because I think he should stay there and maybe just find three new judges.  I don't mind Keith specially when he says "Babe or baby".  While Mariah seems like she can't spit the words out of her mouth and she always has to say something about herself.  Each time she comments any of the contestants, she would always have a story to tell.  I would say it out loud while watching the show "it's not about you".  Honestly, my favorite is Nikki because of her "tell it like it is" comments.  I love the way she gives credit and how she disagrees when she needs too.  Anyway, that's all for today.  I really just want to give my own take about the judges.  I think Candice will win this season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment