Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wow Wednesday - Almost a year

You won't believe what I will show you because as you know I am terrible at taking care of plants, gardening, etc.  Last December 26 when we had a small open house for friends and relatives, one of my friends from the Camden Community Center Nutrition Program, her name is Susan, she gave me a small plant.  Honestly, I did not think this plant was going to last a month but lo and behold, it has been 11 months and this plant is still alive.  Not only that it is alive, it started having flowers again.  I guess it's that time of the year.  It's funny because I left it in the same pot, water it every now and again, kept rotating it to get a bit of sun but not too much sun.  Don't ask me the name of this plant, I don't have a clue. But the fact that it started to have flowers, I am just so ecstatic and overjoyed.  Introducing my plant that survived under my care.

My special plant.
For those of you who really know me, it does not take much to keep me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment