Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

FITB Friday - I miss doing this

It has been a very long time since I followed the Fill in the Blank Friday.  After reading what it was about, I decided to follow along because it was easy.
 



1.  My best quality is   that it does not take a lot to make me happy.
2.  One of my less flattering qualities is   my fear of heights and scary things.
3.  I'd rather be  golfing   .

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is   trying to feel better and have the energy to do all the fun things that I normally do and of course trying to have great blood sugar results which lately has been tougher because of what I am experiencing.
5. I am looking forward to   my sister from Edmonton, Alberta visiting us for 10 days. I know that we will have lots of laughs and special moments.
6. A super random factoid about me is   I can balance a glass filled with scotch on my head while dancing on top of a table.
7.  I want to  celebrate my next birthday at an all exclusive resort somewhere in the Caribbean or have a big party in Mississauga, Ontario with all my friends or meet all my family and friends in Las Vegas for 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment