Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Maybe Monday - Sharing Snacks

Finally remember to take some photos of the snacks I made for Jeff's poker night.  Everyone loved the snacks and although Jeff and I did not win, it was a fun night with great friends.

First snack - Bacon wrapped water chestnuts with sweet spicy sauce
Second snack - Buffalo Chicken Balls with my own special mix up of sauces (really spicy)
Third snack - Mediterranean Pie with ham, spinach, red peppers, eggs, and cheese.  This is not a quiche.
The dessert I served was the mini butter tarts and I forgot to take a picture before everyone ate them.  At the end of the night, we have some leftovers for Saturday and it was perfect because we had to babysit the grandkids and had no time to make dinner.  We were so glad that we had Friday as our adult evening, because the rest of the weekend was babysitting and it was tough specially when you are not use to it.  I hope this won't be a regular thing because I look forward to the weekends because that's when Jeff and I try to do our fun things (tennis, going out with friends, doing fun errands and even house chores).  After the grandkids left, the house looks like a tornado came through.

No comments:

Post a Comment