Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday - What I am thankful for

Today as everyone in the USA get busy preparing for their big thanksgiving dinner, I would like to take a moment to share what I am thankful for
  • for having a loving family and wonderful friends
  • for the chance of retiring early to enjoy life
  • for having a home in San Jose and not have real winter (No Snow)
  • for looking younger than my real age
  • for being healthy in spite of some issues
As we sit down for our Thanksgiving dinner, I know that I will think of my son, Gino because this was one of his favorite holiday although in Canada we celebrate it in October.  I will also think of him when I see the stuffing as it was his favorite.  

Just in case you wanted to know what we are having for our Thanksgiving Dinner. Here it is.
  • Bacon Gift
  • 20 lb Turkey with stuffing
  • Mashed potatoes 
  • Gravy
  • Glazed Carrots
  • Peas and Corn
  • Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce
  • Hawaiian Bread
  • Mini Butter Tarts
  • Cassava Cake
This is the Cassava Cake which my sister made last night .

No comments:

Post a Comment