Today as everyone in the USA get busy preparing for their big thanksgiving dinner, I would like to take a moment to share what I am thankful for
- for having a loving family and wonderful friends
- for the chance of retiring early to enjoy life
- for having a home in San Jose and not have real winter (No Snow)
- for looking younger than my real age
- for being healthy in spite of some issues
As we sit down for our Thanksgiving dinner, I know that I will think of my son, Gino because this was one of his favorite holiday although in Canada we celebrate it in October. I will also think of him when I see the stuffing as it was his favorite.
Just in case you wanted to know what we are having for our Thanksgiving Dinner. Here it is.