Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Filler Friday - A different mixture

Each time I experience a blank moment when it comes to posting, I end up just doing a mixture of anything and everything.  It's probably a little boring for some but maybe it might be interesting to others.

This Gamble's (step grandson) costume this year.
Meet Sophie, she is the little devil of my BFF Rose.
Today is the birthday of another very good friend.  Mike from Brampton aka Lawnmower Man (inside joke).  I've known him for almost 17 years.  He was introduced to me by another good friend who is Mike's best friend.  It's amazing how time just flew by.  We use to play squash and racquetball and then go for chicken wings and beer at one of the local pubs.  We also went out to shoot pool, golf on Thursdays during the summer and have dinner at Oscars with the rest of the guys.  He is a very caring and thoughtful friend who always lends a hand.  I remember he helped us move from a basement apartment to a high rise building.  I hope that he is enjoying his birthday today and may all his wishes come true.  Happy Happy Birthday Mike.  
This is the only photo I can find of Mike taken at my retirement party in 2010.

 

1 comment:

  1. Mike is like an uncle to me. I am glad I got to see him at your retirement party.

    ReplyDelete