Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wondering Wednesday - here and beyond

How far do you plan for a special birthday?  Some people like to have parties on their big birthdays (30, 40, 50 and 60) and others would just like to celebrate it with their better half or their siblings or their BFF.  I have done those decade birthdays 30,40,50,60 and even had one called Practice Party for turning 50.  The best one is my 50th because almost all my friends were there as well as my children's friends.  My daughter helped me organize the event and it was such a great time.  Every now and then we still talk about that night. In a couple of years I will be 65, OMG that is old right.  Are you allowed to still have a special party? After my 60th party when we started at 530 pm and guests were gone by 900 pm. LOL, that was the clue.  This is a sign that it's not a good idea to have a party.  My daughter suggested then that I should have it in Toronto because all my friends who like to party can attend. What was I thinking?  So here's my idea and of course it's just an idea.  I would just like to go on a river cruise specifically the VIKING cruise.  My childhood friend is currently on the Great European tour and she'll be giving me a review when she returns.  It was very interesting to find out that because it the one that I picked if we were to go on a Viking cruise. There's still at least 19 months before my big day and who knows where we will be. I told Jeff that after researching this type of cruise, I might have to get a job in the new year so I can save up for it.  He said "do you really to get up early each day to go to work, fight the traffic and get stress from your boss and coworker?".  But check the link and the photos.


Image result for viking cruises

No comments:

Post a Comment