Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sports Sunday - Winning teams

What a dilemma each Sunday when figuring out which sports I want to watch.  Since we only have two tuners, I can only record two shows and then I have to watch something I have recorded previously.  It was good that I have recorded an LPGA yesterday so I could watch it while the baseball and football were being taped.  A funny story,  I wanted to make sure I recorded Game 3 of the ALDS since Toronto Blue Jays is 2-0 and of course they are in my home town.  I recorded what I thought showed Texas at Toronto telecast which starts at 430 pm PST.  When it was time to watch, the one I recorded was all in Spanish, which I didn't mind because the score will be still showing.  Until the 3rd inning, while flipping through the channels, I realized there was another channel covering the game and it was in English.  Well, I am sure you have heard that the Blue Jays won in a clean sweep against Rangers.  Of course on Sunday, there's a lot of NFL games as well and I am happy to say that my New England Patriots won again.  Just to make it clear, while I am watching all these games, I was busy sewing a new pool cue case for my new stick.  I found it at Big 5 Sporting Goods and I feel in love with it.  There was some ironing to do, so I also finished it while watching.  This way there is no wasting of my precious time.

My new case is made of black lace and it's lined and has a quilted pocket inside to protect the stick.
 
Image result for blue jays game
Good luck to your next round against whoever they maybe.  GO Jays GO!

Image result for patriots
Keep up the winning streak.  Your fans are with you all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment