Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Flourescent Friday - My favorite green

May is my favorite month.  Most of you know why.  There's only twenty seven sleeps before my birthday.  Last month I already bought my gift for my self.  If you can recall on one of my post, I showed a photo of my Cobra amp cell driver in my favorite color. So today I am posting some of the things I have been searching online that I would like to get sometime this year.  And if I don't get them, it's not a big deal, it's just fun to have some of my favorite things.
  • Lime green golf skort
  • Lime green golf glove
  • Nike white grey and green golf shoe
  • Ticket to one of the Mountain Winery Concert
  • An hour massage at my favorite spa
  • A round of golf for a course I have not played
That's it, I can't think of anything else.  Maybe Jeff will read this and maybe it will give him a hint on what to get for me this year.  The most exciting part of this birthday is that I can start benefiting the senior rate discount at any of the golf course in our area.  Another exciting birthday gift is my southern belle friend who will spend a long weekend with us.

Nike Supernatural Woven SkortImage result for green golf gloveImage result for women's green golf shoes


 
             
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment