Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sparkles Saturday - Nail Art

It has been a while since I have posted about my nail art.  Last week I was talking to one of my BFF and she sent me a photo of her nails.  I was very proud of her because usually she just do simple nail color polish.  This time she had the ring finger with a different color and some sparkles.  It reminded me of what I use to do and it was timely also because my nails had some sparkles on my thumb and ring finger.  This week I had just change my nail polish and decided to do a french manicure in deep purple and some sparkles.  My toes have the same color polish but I did some design.  The problem with taking photos of your toes is not that pretty, although the design is pretty, I am not sure if my readers really would want to look at my toes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment