Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Tactful Thursday - Think before you speak

Lately I have been seeing more and more people getting in trouble because of what they say.  One would think that if they are in limelight or public figure they know the rule about being tactful.  With all the latest technology it seems like less thought is put in to their actions.  They are all very quick to say what they want without thinking of the consequences.  If they are caught then major apologies but sometimes it might even cost their job.  It only takes seconds for the rest of the world to react and then it's over.  Most of us are not worried about this because normal day to day us, actually think before we speak because we were brought up that way.  As the saying goes "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all".  I believe I got that right.  Maybe they should have some kind of rule specially on Tuesday and Thursday - let it be declared as Tactful days.  Eventually other days will follow.  But then again in their world, if no one is being stupid, there would be nothing to talk about in the media.  I think I'll stop before I say something which might make me one of them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment