Scratch and sniff is the bests way to test any of the products that you would like try for the first time. Although some of them do not have this on their product, the ones with this probably sell more. When buying something new, I would open the bottle if I can and try and smell the scent. Sometimes the name of the scent does not really smell what the actual scent you were hoping for. There are some that has too much alcohol or too much of whatever ingredient that they add to preserve it. Have you tried anything new or do you stick with the same product for several years before trying a different one? Do you just buy what attracts you when you are at the store? Would you buy something just because it's on sale. I think for me, I do all of the above and still be open to try a product that was a recommendation.
- Bath and Body Sugar Scrub in Eucalyptus Spearment
- L'Oreal Shampoo with Oleo Theraphy
- Bio Silk Therapy
- Dove Body Wash in Plum and Sakura Blossom
- Edward Beale Moroccan gloss argan oil leave in treatment
- Winter Cranberry Hand Sanitizer
- Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs perfume