Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Fortuitous Friday - lucky to still get gifts

Happy Boxing Day to all my family and friends in Canada.  I wish they had that here in the USA.  Although I think it would just end up to be like a big sale after a holiday.  A few years ago we celebrated it here and we opened our home to some family and friends.  It was an afternoon of just relaxing, socializing, some snacks and maybe a drink.  This year we are just taking it easy and do absolutely nothing.  The good part is that I don't have to think of making meals because we have leftovers from our Christmas dinner.  I am hoping that everyone had a wonderful time with their family and thankful of all the gifts.  On that note, here's what we received this Christmas and we are both very thankful for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment