Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving USA

A fresh 20 lb turkey, special stuffing, creamy mashed potatoes, yummy gravy, steamed veggies and fresh dinner roll.  That is our thanksgiving dinner prepared by Jeff.  This is one of those holidays that I don't get involved.  If needed, I will help with table setting and clean up.  Since our kitchen is small and there's not enough room for two cooks, I am going to step aside and let Jeff have the kitchen all to himself.  I will probably sew more items for the up coming boutique sale.  One thing for sure we won't be doing is shop at midnight nor wake up early to take advantage of the black Friday sale.  I am happy to announce that we have done our Christmas shopping early this month.  From our home to your...

No comments:

Post a Comment