Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Steady Saturday - From left to right

Designing nail art on your own nails requires a very stead hands specially when you are not ambidextrous.  It has been a while since I have been doing nail art for my fingernails and toe nails.  One of the things that makes it easier to try out new design is having the proper tools. Lucky for me there is a really good nail supply store that I found with great prices.  Although I have not been there for a while, I still have the tools that I originally bought when I first started doing my nail art.  Last week I noticed that my brush that I use for cleaning the edges is starting to get dull.  I might have to stop by there sometime to find out if they have new tools, new colors, and latest brushes for nail art.  So here's my latest nail art.


No comments:

Post a Comment