Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Foodie Friday - Ladies Luncheon

Finally after a few years of making all those sewing projects, the ladies in our neighborhood are getting together to have a Holiday Boutique Sale soon.  Our first meeting was held at my house around lunch time.  I'm trying some new recipe and my guests enjoyed my cooking.  We are all going to be busy for the next few weeks trying to make sure we have enough items for the sale.  Hopefully I can sell most of the items I have been creating/sewing.  Check out the food I served.  No dessert was needed since they were full after eating these foods.

Butter Chicken served with Basmati Rice

Naan pizza with fresh cherry tomatoes and basil from our garden.

Strawberry/pineapple pink sangria with Soho(lychee) liquor

Roasted cauliflower with different spices topped with pumpkin seeds
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! The food is just mouthwatering. I really loved the recipes. Want to throw a lunch party at one of Seattle venues and planning to have this roasted cauliflower recipe for it. Surely everyone will enjoy this yummy recipe. Thank you for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete