Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Softness Sunday - Your baby needs one

During my last visit with the SOLON family (my daughter's in laws), I was so excited seeing all the new additions to their family.  If you remember at the beginning of the year, I posted about making some bandana bibs for the first time for Dianne's third child.  After seeing Brantly, it occured to me that he would be needing a bigger bib since he's grown so much.  So when I returned home, I started checking out some fabrics that was left over from the set I made for him.  In addition, to making a bigger big, I promised them that it will be much softer fabric.  A combination of soft flannel and soft baby towel cloth made these new creations the softest baby bandana bibs you will ever have.  It's one of those item that I believe every baby should have.  I hope that they both like the ones I will be sending them.








No comments:

Post a Comment