Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Transplant Tuesday - The plants are happy

Gardening is not my favorite and you have heard me post this many times.  This weekend while Jeff was working on the yard, I took the time to figure out how I can make a few of my indoor plants to look like someone was taking care of them.  There were some empty good looking pots in our backyard which I could use.  I organize the tools, some potting soil, watering jug and took the four plants I have.  Transplanting them to a bigger pot was not that difficult.  Taking each plant from their old pot one at a time and then finding the right pot was actually not a bad experience.  Now I am proud to say that I did it and I am very happy that the plants look healthy in their new home.  Since they are in a better pot, I decided to rearrange them so they can get some sun and a bit of shade through out the day.
Here's how they look now.
This plant was given to my about two years ago and it flowered at least four times.

A spider plant was given to me by Byddi (new friend) two months ago. 
My jade plant that I bought six months ago and it's looking really good.

This is Jeff's palm tree that he had for at least nine years.  It really needed some new soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment