Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Must Monday - Catching Up

Just because I missed three days of blogging doesn't mean I have given up.  My excuse is truly legit.  It has been a very week and weekend watching the US Tennis Open 2013.  Luckily today is the Men's finals between Djokovic and Nadal.  After today I am sure I will have all the time to catch up with my daily post.  Some of you might have been disappointed when you check my blog and find out there's nothing new.  Please do not stop checking as I will try my very best to get back to my regular routine.

What I love about the past week was the shopping day I did for my daughter.  I picked up a few items for her that I thought she would like.  After sending her the photos of what I got, she loved every one of them.  Unfortunately, I cannot share the photos. 

It has been a while since I had a chance to chat with some of my BFF's.  This past week TL and I were able to chat twice and catch up with our life stories.  We try to make it like a date. We pick a date and time that is good for both of us.  I really miss hanging out with her.

In a couple of weeks, summer will be officially over, according to the calendar.  This week the weather in our area will be very hot again.  It's hard to believe that autum/fall will be here soon.  That's another one that I miss specially living in Ontario - the changing of the leaves.  If you have never been in that area, check this out.

This was my mother's favorite spot when she visited me in Mississauga.

No comments:

Post a Comment