Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Twitter Thursday - Still debating

When Twitter was still new, I remember Jeff's cousin telling me to join it because we needed at least one in our family.  She said that I will be the perfect one to represent the rest of the family since I already have a blog.  I thought about it for a while and then forgot about it.  A few months later I asked my daughter about it and she thought it was also a good idea, but only if I wanted to.  The days just flew by and one day decided to check it out on line.  I found out that there's a maximum character you will have to use - 140.  Since I already know that it will be difficult for me to stop at that number, I decided maybe it's not for me.  While watching Tennis and Golf, I always see all these comments of fans following their favorites on Twitter.  Again, I back to debating on joining and researching more.  Jeff mentioned that I don't necessarily have to write something but I could just follow my favorite people and see what they have to say, etc.  I know that I have to come up with some sort of name that is not taken, then I have to sign up, hopefully I would have read all the rules and policy about it.  Say I did all that and got the hang of it, who would I be following?  How long would be the list? Let's begin in no particular order.
  • Sheldon Cooper of the Big Bang Theory
  • Caroline Channing of Two Broke Girls
  • Roger Federer
  • Rafael Nadal
  • Maria Sharapova
  • Ricki Fowler
  • Adam Scott
  • Paula Creamer
  • Na Yan Choi
  • Florida Georgia Line
  • Train
  • Carrie Underwood
  • Scotty McCreery
  • San Jose Sharks 
  • New England Patriots
As for my name, I thought about the following but have not checked to see if they have been taken, but it's a start just in case I do decide to join.  Do you have any suggestion for me?
  • CPBB (cranberry portage bed & breakfast)
  • Iyaroak (inuit for apple of the eye)
  • Chanceuse (french word meaning lucky girl)
  • Pleaides (name of seven sisters)
  • Lucky60 (simply me)

No comments:

Post a Comment