Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Trailing Thursday - Such a surprise

With the latest news of the release of more Apple products, it is truly amazing what the world can do.  I don't have to elaborate on it but I'd like to share my own take on this.  A couple of days ago on my way hope after golf, I was just enjoying my drive home and there it was.  I was at a stop light and something colorful caught my eye.  On my left was a shiny colorful classic car.  There was plenty of time to take my phone, take a photo without the driver knowing it.  I remember that it took a very long time for me to own a camera. Then you have to wait until you used up all the film, get it developed, etc.  Now, I am here posting my blog and the photo is ready for your viewing.  Once you see this car, you'll agree that it's pretty amazing, not only the car but the fact that all of you can see it. I don't own an Iphone but I am very happy with my Samsung Galaxy S3.

I need to learn how to take better photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment