Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Freehand Friday - Back to my nail art

The recent disappointment of getting my pedicure done at the Queen Nails made me get back to doing my own pedicure again.  This time I gave myself the whole works, soaking my feet, scrubbing, brushing, trimming, moisturizing and many more. I also did my manicure but only did a change of polish.  Enough words, here's the results.

Just simple design with dots on the big toe. 

This is Tyler design.  I seem to recall Steve during his last season at the American Idol, except his was gold and black.
I chose these two colors because the turquoise matches the color of my fall purse and since hockey season will begin soon, it represents one of the SHARKS colors.  I am planning to have this color and then just use either black, white and maybe a bit of orange for my accents.  This will be my way of cheering for the San Jose Sharks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment