Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Truthful Thursday - Pillows need some fluffing

The throw pillows on our sofa and love seat are looking very flat and lacking some fluffiness.  These were the original pillows that came with the set.  If I remember it correctly Jeff bought them about five years ago.  Each time I use it when I am relaxing in the living room, I need to fluff it but it doesn't really do anything.  This past week I decided to take it apart, make new casings and fluff the batting inside.  In addition to this process, I also bought new fabrics to change the other two plain looking pillows.  After making two, I thought of adding another one.  The photos might not show the true shape but Jeff and I are very happy with the new and improved throw pillows.


The one on the left is the original and the one on the right is the fluffier one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment