Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Special Saturday - A different breakfast

What makes a breakfast special?  It's when you order something that is not in the Menu and they can accommodate that request.  I've actually never tried it before but the last time I went with my friend Nikki for our weekly breakfast get together, I thought I would try it. The idea was from my cousin who was out with us last month for breakfast.  You are probably wondering how special this breakfast was.  This time I remembered to take a photo.
Linguica, over easy egg, rice pilaf and small bowl of fruit.
Some weekends they have something different from the regular menu - their specials!!  The other favorite of mine is the Chicken Waffle with white gravy on the side.  There are three pieces of crispy fried chicken, the nice thick waffle and syrup, and the country gravy which is white gravy.  It's probably not the healthiest one on the menu, but once a year for breakfast is not bad, right?

This is not from Country Inn Cafe but it's similar as the gravy is on the side and not on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment