Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Teary Tuesday - My RF lost

The whole tennis world changes when my favorite tennis player Roger Federer does not make it to the quarter finals.  Last night when I watched his match, it was so painful to see the scores and I had to fast forward when they showed the post game media interview.  The rest of my evening was quiet and I had to find a distraction to get my mind off his loss.  There was nothing urgent to do except my nails.  Here's the result.

I have chose this color in preparation for the hockey season. (Sharks colors without the black)
Last Thursday my friend from our neighborhood and I decided to get our pedicure from this nail place that I've gone at least a couple of times.  I was very disappointed with their service specially when I brought a friend and they did not live up to my standard.  I am embarrased to show their design on my toes because it did not have the mirror image.  The design was different on each toe and it was really a sloppy job.  I was going to ask them to remove it and try again, but my friend's pedicure was all done.  From now on, if I have to get a pedicure, I will just get them to polish it and when I get home, I will do my own design which is much more detail and always is a "mirror image".  




No comments:

Post a Comment