Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Threading Thursday - Too many projects

Winter is really hear.  Last weekend it snowed again and there are more in the forecast.  You know what that means.  I will be at home doing projects, baking, cooking, sewing, and not to forget napping.  If we really need to go out, it is because we need to get some groceries.  Now you might ask, so what have you been doing.  I am sure if you are following my posts you have seen the latest, my artisan bread.  On Sunday when the snow decided to keep falling, I was able to do a couple of treats.  I made a pan of bread pudding with a rum sauce (adult dessert).  After I was craving for some puff wheat squares, so I made those also.  In the afternoon, I did some sewing and tried to finish the embroidery that I started a couple of weeks ago.  At some point I have to start the apron that I promised my sister.  During the last week I have been checking Pinterest and found another nice design of an apron. Of course my sister likes it and when I get a chance to get the fabric, I will make her another one.  That's all for today.  Check out the photos.  I know you wanted to see them.

Puff Wheat squares with pecans.

Bread pudding with cherries, raisins,walnuts, top with rum sauce.

This frame will be hung over our pantry in the kitchen. 

I bought this squares a long time ago, I finally figured out what to do with them.  Perfect hot pad for kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment