Pages

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Monday - Christmas favorites

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Maligayang Pasko, and however you want to wish your family and friends everywhere, it is all up to you, as long as it comes from the heart. Right.  This post won't have anything sad, just great memories of happy times around the holidays.  So I did a little bit of looking through old photos. That's what I want to share today.  May your home be filled with wonderful and happy memories of Christmas day. 

My daughter at 2 years wearing the parka I made for her.
Last Christmas together with my parents and my children - 1983?

Only photo I could find of me and my son - Christmas - 1990?

He never really played hockey - who knows?

I believe this was taken around Christmas because we always go to our grandparent's home-1953? 

My first Christmas with Jeff - in Texas??
Our last Christmas in San Jose home - the merriest ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment