Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Shopping Saturday - Early Christmas Sales

Finally, I will be able to show all the items that I have been creating for the last couple of months.  One of my neighbor has invited me to a girls night out party at her home.  Aside from my items for sale, there will be other ladies who will be selling their stuff.  Something creative, something sparkling and some special skin care products.  She will be serving appetizers and I promised her that I will bring some finger foods and some new sweets to try.  Although I probably would only know about five ladies (from our neighbor that I have met), it will be a good networking event for my creations.  Here's some of the aprons I just made the past week.  There are four more apron to be completed by today's day.  I am hopeful that I was able to finish all of them.  Some aprons are reversible depending on the fabric.  Reversible apron lasts a bit longer because you can keep wearing one side until it's dirty, then use the other side before washing them.  







No comments:

Post a Comment