Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Stocking stuffer Sunday - My own list

Who really fills up my Christmas stocking?  Is it Santa, the three kings, your parents?  Back then, I remember we hang up our stockings after New Year.  We were told the three kings will bring the gifts.  We hang our stockings near the windows - for easier access, I guess.  This would be around January 5 or 6th.  We would wake up that morning and could still see some foot prints (of course then we believe differently) then realized my father would use whatever material that would be similar to foot prints.  LOL.  My first Christmas with Jeff, we had stockings over the fireplace.  He must have done it after I went to bed or maybe he got up early and filled up my stockings.  On Christmas day, I would check all the goodies inside the stockings.  There were small gifts that were wrapped, some candies, some nuts, and a couple of small oranges. Almost forgot, some extra change (coins).  After that year, we kept forgetting to fill it up.  This year, I am not sure what I would get.  My BFF and his wife gave us two very nice stockings that are bigger, which means it can hold more stuff.  Maybe if I post my list, Santa and his elves might read it, then I can check on Christmas morning which items made it to my stocking.  Yah, right!!  I guess it won't hurt to make one anyway.
  • Metallic nail polish
  • Wunderbar chocolate
  • Chocolate covered macadamia
  • Hand warmers
  • Small icing spreader
  • Silpat baking mat
  • Banana chips 
  • Dried mango
  • Fuzzy warm slippers
Jeff's - he is the bear (beer)

Mine - I am a deer (dear)
The famous orange marmalade - give away gifts for the neighborhood.



1 comment:

  1. Greetings from the UK. I hope you get what you want in your Christmas stocking? Blessings to you.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete