Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sweet Sunday - Not afraid anymore

After all the years of being afraid of trying any recipes that involves yeast or egg white and more, I am finally not afraid of trying any type of recipes that has those ingredients.  What is great about it is that I can now choose to do it or not.  I am guessing, I have become a little braver each time I try a difficult recipe and it ends up having a good results.  So instead of reading, I just wanted you to enjoy some of these things I have been trying.  Merry Christmas eve to you and your family.

My new favorite - White chocolate, cranberries, almond bark

Old fashioned puff wheat squares with toasted pecans.

Simple artisan bread using 4 ingredients and NO KNEAD.
 
Peppermint candy macarons

Sofia Loren's Tiramisu recipe - Jeff's favorite dessert.
Jeff's Brioche - perfect for making french toast or just as is.
This tray will be for our Christmas dinner with the Mt Ida neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment