Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

Merry Monday - Just because

Last week we decided to just get a fake tree because we cannot decide between real tree or fake tree.  We went out and bought one with lights already attached to the tree.  I wanted to have our home decorated since we can only have it for a month. Aside from the polar bear blow-up, I could not resist getting a Kevin blow up as well to keep the bear company.  By the end of the day, the decorations were complete.  Now the home is merry and bright. I almost forgot, I had to make a new skirt for the tree, some Christmas place mats and a couple of hand warmers for those cold nights. Enough writing, just check out the pictures. 





As you can see, only one Christmas card so far.


Made from scraps of quilted fabrics, I filled it with rice.  It's microwaveable.

No comments:

Post a Comment