Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sewing Sunday - Charging station

It was early evening and I was on a roll with all the sewing of whatever I can make.  Since I had my working table out and all the left over fabric from the baby set project, I decided I want to do more.  Hmmm, what do I need and what can I create and sew quickly.  Well, it took all of 15 minutes to do one cell phone charger holder that you can take on your trip so
your phone is not on the floor.  It's not my idea, I saw something on Pinterest and I thought, I could do that.  Well, now I have done more than just one. I still have to make one for my MIL and of course for me when I travel. Then, maybe I'll make more and save them as gifts for our guests of our CPBB.  So check it out.  Let me know if you want your own for at home or for your travel.  Leave me a comment if you like it and your favorite color.
The first one.

This is for my BFF from Kindergarten, Cleo

For someone who likes grey and black.

For our friend Jean

For our friend, GIL
My golf buddy Man wants one of this.

And if you are a true GSW fan, you would want one of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment