Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Selvage Saturday - Baby collection for friends

What is more exciting than someone announces that they will be having a baby?  Each time a friend tells me that wonderful news, all I can think of is what can I make for their new arrival.  This year my brother's niece is expecting their first in April.  Later my good friend also announced they are expecting in April.  OMG, I get to make two sets for their first born.  At first I thought I would wait until later in March to start but since it has been raining, I took advantage of being house bound and started my two projects.  Well, it took me only a couple of days to finished.  Now I am so excited to share with you so today here's my show and tell.

The set includes a changing pad, 3 bibs, 3 burp pads and 2 binky holders.

 













No comments:

Post a Comment