Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Supportive Sunday - Just be respectful

In a few more days, I will be taking my Oath of US Citizenship.  Only after five months from the beginning to the final process, I will be truly part of this country.  I am sure when that time comes, there's going to be so much mixed emotions.  It's hard to explain to someone who has not done any type of this.  Some people take it for granted because of where they come from or where they are currently residing.  But today is not about me, today I chose to honor those who have lost their lives in protecting this country.  To those who are currently serving in all levels of the military.  To those families who have lost their loved one and to those who are missing their husband and wives, sons and daughters, hoping that they will be back soon to be with their family.  Every citizen has their own way of giving support but I believe that being respectful to the flag, the national anthem, and to those who protect and keep you safe is an important duty of every citizen.  

 Image result for september 11 never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment