Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Motivation Monday - She's still creative

Happy Memorial Day to all my family and friends in the USA.  Whatever you are doing today, I hope you are having fun or at least making use of this holiday Monday.  Speaking of making use of your time.  Last Saturday I received a very pretty hand made card from my MIL's neighbor and very good friend Sylvia.  It was very touching because you have to know her age and the fact she took the time to create this special card for my birthday.  My MIL said that they use to belong to a club that makes cards for every occasion.  If I am not mistaken, Sylvia is 91 years old.  The last time I saw her was a couple of weeks ago and she was pulling weeds in her front yard.  One day last week I felt bad when I saw her waiting for the bus stop.  I would have given her a ride to wherever she was going but I was on the wrong lane so I couldn't stop.  Anyway, I thought I would share the card she made.  I am so motivated that the next time I need a card for someone, I will definitely take the time to create.






Not only she made this card, she also wrote me a short note that made it even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment