Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Flaky Friday - New favorite recipes

As most of you know, I am not good at baking cookies, but I love trying out new recipe specially those one that starts with use a cake mix box.  I have tried at least three different recipe and they all came out perfect.  The first one I tried using the Yellow Cake Mix and just adding butter, nuts and chocolate chips.  The second one I tried using the Dark Chocolate Mix and making them into brownies.  The third and most recent one is the Red Velvet Cake Mix which turned into a RVC Crinkle cookies.  It was easy to make and the result is crispy on the outside and moist in the inside.  The fourth one is not from a cake mix but a recipe I found from Pinterest called chocolate chips cookie bar.  Again, easy recipe to follow and so yummy.  BTW being a diabetic, I am always trying to find new recipe that has less sugar or where I can adjust the recipe without ruining the results.  So far I have made a lot of stuff by using half of the sugar the recipe calls for without any issue.  Even though I don't like baking cookies and prefers making bars or other quick breads or cake, I now have a few favorites which also includes some pies.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment